Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

53 DAYS WITHOUT YOU :/

I love being hurt by someone you knwo why ? In every pain i feel , i know that I'm moving up toward to my special one .

Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust .

You hurt me and i still love you .

It still hurts that you're doing completely okay , without me .

Its not love that hurts . What hurts is being hurt by someone you love .

Trying to froget hurt by someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met .

The worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone you love .

Being hurt by someone you love doesn't mean you have to stop loving , its one way for you to learn not to give up and keep loving .

Falling in love is the best feeling in this world . I know many of you think that love hurts a lot , partners are not trustworthy , they don’t understand your feelings or only you love them they don’t. If you really feel all these negative things then please read this each and every word of it , with a practical approach. I am sure , it will help you a lot to enjoy your love rather than regretting it . This is one of the worse thing that can happen to anyone , falling in love with someone you can't have .

The most challenging phase of love is when you fall in love with someone , whom you can’t get or not even think of getting him in your life . It really hurts sometimes and you even feel very painful when you miss that person . Loving someone is not in your control , it just a feeling and tough to get over it .


CHANGE TOPIC (:


53 days without him . but still okay larh . wanna tell him that I miss him so much , I never regret loving him but I know i have to learn put down him . he already got his own life . he live in my heart 10 months le . but still can how ? we can't back to before le . Sin Thian and Yvonne Tham told me , no matter how , I must live happier than him . so I must live happier than him . thanks you all . I’m trying to happy without him (: I love to see him smile . because his smile is the reason why i love him . but many people say now his smile not like before le . :/ before always see him smile , but now very less see him smile le . why lea ? still have 30 minutes wanna Chinese New Year :D I hope I can receive your message . btw , Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends . the first ang pao i receive is from Matthew Ngui :p bu cuo bha RM 50 :D haha , hope tomorrow i can receive many many many ang pao larh xD


- The End -

No comments:

Post a Comment