Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Happiest Day Of 2012 :)

Today so happy ,

i go out with Sin Thian , Constance , Stella , Irene , Matthew , Jonathan :p

and help Sin Thian celebrate her birthday :D

but Sin Thian and I so late sin come ,

let they all wait us so long >.<

then we go Upperstar eat lunch :)

after finish lunch liao ,

suddenly saw a bitch and direct spoil my mood >.<

BITCH FACE .

ignore her is the best choice for me :)

after that we all go watch movie ,

"I LOVE HONG KONG 2012" :)


I LOVE HONG KONG 2012 :)


finish watching movie ,

Constance and I go to The Body Shop there buy Sin Thian's birthday present xD

and there we two go Wisma Merdeka :)

4.45pm we go watch movie again .

"All's Well , End's Well 2012" .

this movie got a bit bored bha .

haha :)

when watching movie ,

i keep kacau Matthew Ngui :p

Then i go The Hut eat dinner with my family .

Heeeee :D

Today Is The Happiest Day Of 2012 ,

I Love Today ! :p


All's Well , End's Well 2012 :)


Happy Sweet 16 Birthdayyyyy ! :D
My Lovely Sha Po :)
stay sweet with him wor ,
haha :p
and don't forget my ang pao wor xDD
love Constance and I give you de present mah ? :p
lastly ,
Matthew Ngui Is Noob :D
hahahaha xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHA PO :)


No comments:

Post a Comment